Jayasree Rao, MDDr. Jayasree Rao is a medical oncologist and hematologist, with additional expertise in geriatric medicine. She is a Member of the Oncology San Antonio Cancer Care Network.
AboutAt Oncology San Antonio Cancer Care Network, she specializes in breast, genitourinary, and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Rao is an advocate for women’s and children’s rights, and has worked with the World Health Organization in underserved areas of India to provide family planning services, education, and health and nutrition assistance for impoverished children. She has authored several peer reviewed publications and presentations in oncology, hematology and internal medicine. Dr. Rao enjoys exercise, traveling, painting, and dancing.
- Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
- Anti-EFGR Therapy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Continuous and Pulse-Dose Chemotherapy
- Targeted Immunotherapy
- Targeted Molecular Therapy
- Medical School: Stanley Medical College, University of Madras, India
- Internship: Stanley Medical Hospital, Chennai, India
- Residency: Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Easton Hospital – Easton, PA
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology and Hematology at The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio